Sunday, October 16, 2016

November Class Share!

Hello!  I worked almost non stop for three days to try to get the card samples finished for my next class so there is plenty of time to promote it!  I call this my CRAZY class!  Because, I do a LOT of prepping for it.  In fact, I have to start this week, even though the class is a month away!  The description below explains all that is included in this class, but basically you put together 15 cards in class.  In addition you have a "to go kit" which includes one half of a 6 x 6 pad, with diagrams and measurements for a second set of cards, all the colored panels, both inside and out, and all the stamped or die cut images.  Wow, it is a lot!  Hence, crazy!  There is a group photo on the store's website.  But, I want you to be able to see them here individually.  Enjoy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I love them all! Which is your favorite?  If you are interested in a kit or can come to class, it is very important that you sign up  as soon as possible, as there is a limit.  Here is the official class description...

From One 6 x 6 to a Bunch of Christmas Cards!  Wed. November 9th 11:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. AND Saturday, November 12th 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. $40

I taught this class last year and it was a huge hit.  But I told myself, wow, that was a crazy class to do!  Don't do that next year.  Guess what?  I am not taking my own advice and we are doing it again!  Here's the deal, you will follow my samples to create 15 complete cards.  In addition, as part of your kit, you will receive the remaining half of a 6 x 6 pad from Echo Park called I Love Christmas, my detailed instructions and measurements for each page left in your pad, so that you can add your own white cardstock base and create a second set of cards at home, plus you will also receive any stamped or die cut images and all the colored panels for your "to go kit".  If 15 cards are plenty, then you will have embellishments, colored cardstock panels, and half of a 6 x 6 pad to create other items with.  The class is limited to 30 people.   Please bring adhesive to include pop ups, mini or micro glue dots, an X by Xyron (if you have one), detailed scissors and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided.  (Copics I used: E00,  G43, R27, E35, YR23, E77, E41/E42, E43, R00, R01, E43, E29, N3, BG10, YR15, R24).

Oh, one more thing ... if you took my class last year, you might remember (even though I did NOT) that the to go kits did not have colored cardstock panels included, but this year, they do!  And that is really because I put out this description stating so before I realized differently.  All I can say, you ladies are very lucky! 

I still have fishing and hunting cards I made to show you.  I will try to get them on here this week.
Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com