Saturday, October 8, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another share between Debbie and I.  I received Debbie's card early in the week, opened it and saw she did a Halloween card, so I followed her lead.  Enjoy these two Halloween cards with the same sketch!

 


My Card
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
I really like how both cards came out.  And this is a great sketch where you need a long horizontal panel.  I think I have used one of those witch feet but never all three on the same card.  Perfect!  What do you think of this sketch?

I made five cards this last week for an order for a lady at church so I will have those to show you next week.  It is also my teaching week, so I will be prepping again.  And, I am still hoping to get the next "crazy" class samples done too! 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com