Monday, October 3, 2016

October Class Share!

Hello!  Late Saturday night, I had a thought ... when is my next class?  I knew I was going to make the samples early this week and I was thinking I would still have another week before my class week ...NOT!  I am teaching next Wed., a week fro this Wed.  Oh my goodness!  I like to teach late in the month so I know the time I have to make samples and prep for my class.  I did remember that I had to move my class week up because of happenings at the store but I was thinking I had another week and I do not!  I finished two of the three cards today.  For my third card I am wanting to use a new die from Impression Obsession and the owner is sending it to me.  So, in a couple of days I will have an add on card to show you.  But for now, here are the first two.  They came out so darn cute, I absolutely love both of them.  I know you will too!  Enjoy!

First up is a kitchen scene with a new stamp line for the store to carry, Lawn Fawn ...

 
 And the next photo is ... action ...

 
Excuse my finger but I wanted to show how the oven door actually opens!  Cool!
And the inside ...


The second card uses a new stamp set from Inky Antics.  The fun part for the recipient is that there are silver circles inside and out and that when they use a coin to scratch them off, messages are revealed.  Here is the front of the card ...

 
The bottom circle says "Snow Glad We're Friends" and the top circle says "Stay Cool".  The front of this card is really fun, but when it is opened, it is a huge "wow" ....

 
 
This wide four part horizontal panel just pops up when the card is opened.  The photo really does not show how cool it really is!  There are two more circles to be scratched off that say "Frosty Friends" and "Make Winter Fun".  I had seen this card on pinterest and thought it would be a good class card to do.  But, even it wow's me!!
 
This is all I have so far.  I will have the third card in a few days.  But, I will go ahead and give you the details in case you are interested in coming or would like a kit.  Call the store at 972-923-3151.
 
Most Wonderful Time of the Year!  Wed. October 12th 11 a.m. and Sat. October 15th 2:30 p.m. $28
Come create three cards perfect for the most wonderful time of the year!   First, is an adorable kitchen scene with brand new stamps from Lawn Fawn, complete with an oven that actually opens.  Next, is a card that will "wow" you when it is opened, using fun penguin stamps from Inky Antics.  This one makes it fun for the recipient, as they are able to scratch off messages.  Lastly, is a card created with a brand new Angel die from Impression Obsession.  (this card is coming, check beck to see updated photo).  Please being adhesive to include micro or mini glue dots, pop up dots, detailed scissors, a ruler, a pencil, and your preferred coloring medium.  (Copics I used: card 1:CO, C2, C3, C5, R27, E40/E43, card 2: C0, BG000, Y35.)  All other supplies provided.
 
See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com