Monday, October 24, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Monday)!

Hello!  Late again, this time internet issues as in no modem!  Got one now, even though I think it is a piece of ___.  So, more internet issues are coming!  But, for now, I am here to show you more Halloween cards from Debbie and I.  Enjoy!
 

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
As you can see, it is one of the tall and skinny sketches. I think I like this one and it could work just as well if you did in an A2 size. 

I still have several cards that I haven't shown you.  Hopefully, I can do a little catch up this week.
The last few days I have been prepping for my next class,  It is still over two weeks away but it is the big "crazy" one so I know better than to wait until the last minute!  There are a lot of sign ups for it ... good thing since it is a lot of work ... "crazy"!


See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina




0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com