Sunday, October 16, 2016

Saturday's Sketch Share (On Sunday!)

Hello!  Wow, what a week it was ... early in the week I prepped for my October class, then taught and then also spent many hours making the samples for my November class, all 15 of them!  So, today I will have two posts for you. First, this one with the share between Debbie and I. We are continuing with Halloween creations.  Enjoy!

My Card
 
Debbie's Card
 
The Sketch
I think we both thought this was kinda of a weird sketch.  I think it really worked for both cards, but how often would it work for other images?  When I saw the circles, I thought bubbles and my Halloween frog set.  Cute, huh?  And Debbie's witch card, hilarious!  Looks like something that might happen to me! Ha, Ha!

Going to work on my next blog post now.
See in a few!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com