Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BBQ Dude - Card #2!

Hello! Remember the cute BBQ dude card I did back on June 20th? It was such a cute card, I just couldn't give it away ... yet! But, I need a guy birthday card. So, I set out to make a card like it but not like it! I found I had some scraps left of the same paper I used before. Our family called and would be here within the hour, so, to make it go quick, I not only used the same papers, but I also colored my "dude" the same way! This time I used a totally different layout and that is why I decided to go ahead and show you my card. You can look back at the previous post and see how just changing the layout can totally give you a different look. Here it is... enjoy...

What do you think? Which layout do you like the best?

Recipe:

Paper - Reminisce The Great Outdoors Line (Orange Check is reverse side), Cardstock White, Black, Orange
Stamps - Inky Antics BBQ Time Clear Set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Punches/Die Cuts - Labels 3, Labels 6, Classic Circle Nestibilites
Other - Black Pearls by Hero Arts

I still have 2 to 3 more cards to get made for birthdays and holidays this weekend. Hope to work on them after family leaves. So, I should be back tomorrow with another one of the cards!


Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com