Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Enjoy The Ride #2!

Hello! I am using a couple of stamps from The Cat's Pajamas that I have used before, hence today's title. I recently picked up the whole line of Sun Kissed by Bo Bunny at the local scrapbook store. One of the sheets was a whole page of different patterns. In one section there was a sun with a green pattern below that. I pulled out my circle die and decided I should take advantage of this perfect scene. I immediately thought of the little bunny on the scooter and I knew that would just complete my card. Here it is ... enjoy!


Because all the papers coordinate, it was a very simple card. That is if you don't count the time it took to cut out my main image. Last time I used a rhinestone for the headlight. I did that again, but this time I also added rhinestones for the two side mirrors. I really thought it needed something in the top left hand corner and I played around with all sorts of baubles and stuff before deciding on putting a scrap of yellow paper and adding a purple flower rhinestone. I think it was needed to help balance the card.

Recipe:

Paper - BoBuuny Sun Kissed Line (Adventure is the sheet where the scene came from, the lime green one is called Summer, and the yellow is called dots), Cardstock White, Yellow, Purple
Stamps - The Cat's Pajamas
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle & Classic Circle Nestiblites
Other - Ribbon, Button, Twine by the Cat's Pajamas, Rhinestones Flower and Clear by Hero Arts

Happy Stamping!
Tina

3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

Love this bright and sunny card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love the curvy hill on your circle!

Jennifer Moore said...

That paper does work with the bunny on the scooter. I love how the card turned out. Very cheerful.

 
design by suckmylolly.com