Monday, August 9, 2010

Feel Better Soon!

Hello! Today I have a very cute get well card for you. I love how it came out. So, let me get right to it ...enjoy!

The mouse stamp is from Inky Antics and in this clear set, there are many other items "Millie" can hold like a cake, cookies, letter, etc. So, look for other cards from me with Millie! I found this big 'ole aqua button that just went perfect with the papers. The ribbon is perfect too! I thought the scalloped oval in peach was too stark and too plain, so I added the little dots of white and glitter. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Recipe:

Paper - Sei Streamers & Confetti, Cardstock White, Aqua, Peach
Stamps - Inky Antics Millie Mouse
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Die Cuts/Punches - Classic Oval Scalloped & Classic Oval, Classic Circle Scalloped & Classic Circle Nestibilites
Other - Ranger Enamel Accents White, Art Institute Glitter, Button, Twine by The Cat's Pajamas, Ribbon by Unknown, Pearl Baubles by Stamping Bella

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com