Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Friend I can Always Count On!

Today's card went in the mail for a friend earlier in the week. She should have it by now so I think it would be safe to show it! Recently, my friend was placing an order with Papertrey Ink and I asked her to add to her order their set of flower dies for me. I am showing this today on my card. Love them! I have been wanting these for a while, but I put off ordering them thinking with all my Spellbinders dies, surely I could do the same thing with those, but they just don't seem to layer on top of one another like these do. In the end, I am glad I got them. Let me show you my card so you can see what I mean ... enjoy!

I love how my card came out, don't you?

Recipe:

Paper - Die Cuts with a View Citris Matstack, Cardstock White (what looks like solid colors came from the matstack)
Stamps - Sentiment by Designs Unlimited
Ink - Versafine Crimson Red
Die Cuts/Punches - Classic Circle 2 sizes, Classic Scalloped Circle Nestiblites, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Blooms II #1 Die Collection (set of 3), Square Lattice Embossing Folder from Stampin' Up
Other - Button by O'Scrap, Rhinestones by Hero Arts, Twine by The Cat's Pajamas

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com