Monday, August 23, 2010

Home!

Hello! I have a friend who just moved into a new house, so this card will be sent to her. Looking through my stamps, trying to decide what image I could use for this occasion, I came across a clear set from Darices that has never been out of the package, yet it was purchased back in January. The set had a house in it that I decided would be the perfect image for this occasion! But I tell you because the house image is a solid image, I had quite a time trying to decide on papers to match my inks. And then, the first two layouts I tried didn't work because of the house image being so tall and taking up so much of the card. But I finally got it to work and this is the result. Enjoy!

Do you see how on the right side of the house there is color on the vines? I used Tombow markers in this area but I just added some color. I didn't completely fill in the space, I wanted some white to show. I really like how my card came out. Even though it was a struggle to get it to work. But even the ones that I struggle with, I enjoy, because that is just part of it! The inside sentiment (which I forgot to take a picture of) says ...
From the moment you move then ever after, May your home be filled with love and laughter. This stamp is by Impression Obsession. A must have for this occasion.

Recipe:
Paper - SEI Poppy Matstack, Cardstock White, Aqua, Brown
Stamps - Darcie's Flourish House
Ink - House - Ranger Adirondack Cranberry, Roof & Home Sentiment -Versafine Vintage Sepia, Tombow Markers
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle & Circle Nestiblites
Other - Ribbon by Unknown

I will have another card for you tomorrow. See you then.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com