Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's Cookin?

Hello! Have you been missing me? We ended up staying one extra day on our trip last week and so we didn't get home until Friday. Saturday, I must have been tired because I just wasn't in the right mood to be creative but Sunday, I worked on a couple of things for you. I hope to get back to my room this week so I can have at least 4 posts for you before the week is over. Now, let's get to today's card. I recently found out that we missed the birthday of my youngest stepdaughter's boyfriend's birthday. Was that confusing? Anyway, I decided he should have a belated birthday card. He loves to cook so I went straight to my newest Inky Antics cooking set and found this cute little chef guy and decided it would be perfect. I went through my papers to find papers that have something to do with cooking. I found the DP with the eating utensils but the coordinating paper had flowers and that just didn't work so I found two others that would coordinate and got to it. For my sketch, I went with Jen delMuro's current sketch challenge. When I saw the sketch, I immediately liked it. I love sketches with circles and this one has lots! Let me show you my card and then I will show you the sketch. Enjoy!

It is not very birthday-ish or belated birthday-ish, but the inside does show this sentiment!



Now let me show you Jen's sketch ...

Recipe:

Paper - Utensils by American Crafts, Aqua Dot by Bo Bunny reverse side of Petal Pushers, Red Dot by Jillibean Soup, Cardstock White, Red
Stamps - Inky Antics, Inside Sentiment by DeNami Designs
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Circle Nestibilities 6 sizes, Pinking Circles Nestibilities
Other - Red Pearls by Kaiser

See you tomorrow! Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com