Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hope in the Lord!

Hello! Today's card is very simple, but elegant. I love these spiritual quotes from Verve. I think this card come be for any occasion, because we could all use the reminder to be strong and hope. Here is my card ... enjoy!


Recipe:

Paper - Stampin' Up 12 x 12 (I purchased this at the stamp convenition at the Stampin' Up booth - I think they said the name of the line was Bella Rose but it is now retired.), Cardstock White
Stamps - Sentiment by Verve
Ink - Versafine Black
Tools - Paper Trey Flower Dies, Frame made with Labels 8 and inside frame made with Labels 6
Other - Rhinestones in Swirl by unknown, Black Pearls by Hero Arts (YES, I did use rhinestones and pearls on the same card and you cannot say I can't!!)

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com