Friday, August 13, 2010

Have a Wild Day!

Hello! I have one last card for you this week. I needed a masculine birthday card. I decided to use the lion that I stamped out once before, back in January. It is a simple card but I like it! Here it is. Enjoy!

When it was time to add my card's "baubles", I couldn't decided whether to go with brown or green, so I ended up punching out small brown circles and putting a green rhinestone on top of each. See this accent in the top right corner.

Recipe:

Paper - Queen & Co. Wild Things Line - Leaves & Stripe, Cardstock White, Brown
Stamps - Lion and sentiment by Sprinkle and Sparkle
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Circle 2 sizes Nestiblilites & Ribbon Tags Two, EK Success tiny circle punch
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Rhinestones by Bazzill

Have a great weekend. Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com