Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hooo-Ray!

Hello!  Today's card is one I made for a stamping friend last week.  This again was a case where I wanted her to have it in hand before I posted it here.  I love how it came out.  Here it is ...enjoy!

 


Are these birthday owls not too cute?  I actually found this stamp at Michaels a couple of months ago but with all the holiday cardmaking, this was my first chance to ink it up!  I paper pieced the little present he is holding and the balloon.  Below is the inside of my card.  I have quite a few wood mounted stamps from Inky Antics with "owl" sentiments.  I often use them with other owl stamps from other companies like I did here. 

Recipe:
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs It's Your Day Line, Cardstock White, Red
Stamps - Owls by Stampendous, Sentiments by Inky Antics
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circle Nestibilities, Polka Dots embossing folder
Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co.

Snow has melted, but it is still COLD.  I just went out to see who made the paper I used on this card and it was freezing in my shack.  My hubby's son's birthday is this weekend so I am sure that is the next card I will be showing you.  I just have to get me out there to make it!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

1 comments:

Patti J said...

What a darling card, Tina! Love those owls, and your color combo is fun - I never think to pick up those colors! Great job!

 
design by suckmylolly.com