Friday, January 7, 2011

Just checking in!

Hello!  I wanted to pop in and let you know that I have a couple of cards made to show you but that you will have to wait until next week.  The cards are for two of my stamping friends, so you know if possible, I like to give them out before posting them here.  I also want to let you know that on Sunday I am participating in another DeNami blog hop!  Did you see the blinkie advertisment on the right side of my blog for it?  It looks like it will be a fun one!  Make sure to be here on Sunday for the hop.  There will be prizes to be won!

I had hoped I could have made more cards to show you this week, but I simply ran out of time.  I came up to Fort Worth so I will be closer to go to the stamp convention in Grapevine this weekend.  Woo Hoo!

See you Sunday!  Happy Stamping!
Tina   

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com