Friday, January 28, 2011

I Heart Ewe!

Hello!  Originally, I thought I would wait until Feb. 1st before I start bombarding my blog with all the cute Valentine cards, but the last couple of days, I have come up with so many ideas, I was afraid I couldn't get them all made to show you by Feb. 14th!   Right now, the ideas are just ideas written on paper, but I hope to make them into cards for you!  I figure most "love" cards can be given to friends as thinking of you or for birthdays.  Like today's card.  It definitely has a Valentine feel, but could be used for other occasions too!  It came out too cute!  Let me show you ... enjoy! 


I do want to mention that the sentiment actually reads "I Miss Ewe", but in honor of "love", I had to change it!  I reversed the sheep on the left by stamping the image on a solid piece of rubber and then stamping the rubber on the cardstock.  It came out slightly lighter inked but I fixed it by going over the outline with a black pen.  What do you think?  Pretty darn cute, huh?

Recipe:

Paper - Bo Bunny Crazy Love 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Red, Pink (paper pieced sheep)
Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Labels 8, Petite Ovals Small, Classic Heart Nestibilities, Marvy Corner Rounder, MFT Grass Die
Other - Button, Pearls Hearts by Hero Arts, Ribbon by May Arts, Stampendous Heart Sparkler Stickers

Have a great weekend.  Tune in on Monday for another "love" creation!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com