Monday, January 31, 2011

Top 10 Reasons I Love You!

Hello!  I am very proud of my card today.  First a little background of how I came to make this card ... at the end of December and into the first week of January, I was busy making a bunch of desk calendars.  The first one I made I posted here.  Since then I have made 8 more for gifts.  After I made the one I posted, I stamped and cut out 10 of the Pure Innocence girls to be ready to be used on my calendars. So, I ended up with a couple of girls left so that is when I decided I should use one for a Valentine card, after all she is writing a list.  And in this case, she is writing her list of the top 10 reasons that she loves you!  I can't believe digging around in my box of clear stamps I actually came up with a stamp that says this!  How perfect.  My card today has lots of layers and lots of detail.  Which is probably why I love this card so much.  I hope you will enjoy it too ...  

 

Double click on the card, to see the detail bigger.  Is this not just about the cutest "love" card you have ever seen?  I said "love" because this card could be given anytime for any occasion, not just at Valentine's Day!  Please leave me a comment on this post.  I would love to hear your thoughts!

Recipe:

Paper - Love & reverse of Pink Hearts by Bo Bunny Crushed Sugar line, Dress & bottom panel by We R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine line, Notepad paper by My Minds Eye Tickled Pink pad, Cardstock Red, White
Stamps - My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Girl with List, Top Ten Circles by K & Co. Citronella line, Tiny Heart on list by Hero Arts
Ink - Versafine Black, Versfine Satin Red, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic (for face)
Tools - Classic Scalloped Heart, Classic Heart Nestibilities, Tim Holtz Sizzix Bracket Die, Stampin' Up Scalloped Border Punch
Other - Stampendous Heart Sparkler stickers, Button by Doodlebug Design bon appetit asst., Linen Thread by TCP, Grosgrain ribbon by Stampin' Up

Now, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show you the desk calendars I made. Different papers were used on each one so they all have a little bit of a different look.  I think there is one missing as I forgot to photograph it before I gave it away.
Enjoy!

 
Guess what?  I already have tomorrow's Texas Tues-Step card ready.  So, I will see you tomorrow for a little "Cowboy Love"!  Oooo ... a hint!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com