Friday, January 14, 2011

Sloooowww to Say Thank You!

Hello!  I can see that I need to get back into my stamping rhythm where I have posts for you to see each morning.  But not today, as it is already the afternoon.  Next week I will try to do better.  So, let's get to today's card.  I have so many new stamps, papers, and supplies, I hardly know what to use first. (Plus, the second of two stamp conventions is tomorrow, so I am sure I will pick up a few more goodies, even though I pretty much spent my "allowance" last Saturday at the first convention!) I still have several stamps, and paper pads I purchased back before Christmas, that I have been dieing to use.  The holiday cards took precedent for way too long!  Let's get to today's card ... enjoy!  


Is this not one of the cutest turtles you have ever seen?  On the stamp, it says his name is Tyson the Turtle!  I got him at Stamp Salado back in October.  I can see his polka dots in all kinds of colors.  In this case, I went with the orange and yellow to match my papers.  I am using something new on this card and that is my new Lacey Circle dies from Spellbinders.  Love them!  One confession ... my sentiment ... is computer generated.  No stamp for this one.  I had to do it.  You see, my card is to be sent to a friend that I should have sent a thank you card to before now. 

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy 6x6 paper pad, Cardstock White, Green, Yellow
Stamps - Cornish Heritage Farms -Tyson the Turtle
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gasmsol
Tools - Classic Circle, Lacey Circle Nestibilities, My Favorite Things Grass Die, Seeing Spots embossing folder
Other - Ribbon by Creative Impressions, Green Metallic Disks by unknown

That is it for me for the week.  I will be back on Monday or Tuesday with more card ideas.  
Happy Stamping!
Tina
   

1 comments:

Chipchick said...

Love it!!! Sometimes you just have to use the computer for your sentiments!!!! I like this one and will "borrow" it far too often!! We met at the Mesquite convention. Check out my blog: Cards-by-Erin.blogspot.com

 
design by suckmylolly.com