Friday, July 29, 2011

A Flower For You!

I just wanted to pop in and say "hello"!  Unfortunately, I don't have a card made to show you today.  The weeks where I teach two classes, like I am doing this week, does not give me enough "me" time and creative time to make cards for the blog.  The only card I did make this week, that was not for the class, was my challenge card that I show you on Saturday's.  So, tune in tomorrow for that!  My title of today's post said "A flower for you" and that is what I have for you today.  It has been so hot here, as I think that they said it's been twenty something days in a roll that we have been over 100 degrees.  And, so everything around here looks either dead or dying, even though we are still watering.  Well, this morning, I noticed one new flower on this rose of sharon plant we have and that is my share today ... enjoy! 



Pretty, huh?  See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com