Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Good Things Come To Those Who Bait! #2

Hello!  This is my class week, and yesterday and today, I have been working on my class kits for Wed. and Sat.'s classes.  It seems summer is upon us, as the sign-ups this time are low.  At least, that is my reasoning!  I am making four extra kits for any sign-ups that might come this week.  So, if you want to either come to tomorrow or Saturday's class or get one of the kits (complete instructions included), just give me a holler!  For today, I do have a card that I made a week or so ago that I haven't shown you.  For the title, you might know I used the Flopsey Fishing set again, but as you know, changing the layout and papers, totally changes the look of a card even when you use the exact same set of stamps.  If you want a reminder to the first card, you can see it here.  Let me show you the new one!  Enjoy!



I love how this one came out!  The papers I used is all from one 6 x 6 pad, making it so easy.  I knew I wanted to add some kind of stripe pattern to the card, so I could add stripes to his hat!  Fun ... fun ... fun!

Recipe:

Paper - My Minds Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Green
Stamps - My Favorite Things Flopsey Fishing"
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Classic Scalloped Rectangle, Classic Circle Nestibilities
Other - Rhinestones


I am off to my shack to work on more class kits.  Hopefully, I will get back to stamping just for fun the last part of the week and can post something for you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  Remember the two honey pop cards I made
here and here?  I entered both in a contest with Inky Antics and this week they are asking for people to vote for their favorites here.  What do I say now?  Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me, that big blank rabbit or one of your other rabbits like this one is just screaming for you to paper piece his fur with something kooky. Polka Dot Bunny? Swirl Bunny?

Also, for Easter, which is a looooonnnng time away, maybe you could use this rabbit and replace the fish with an Easter egg and maybe put ruffles on her "bonnet". And a pile of eggs that she has been fishing from different colored ponds. Your card would only have to be about 3 feet by 5 feet to put all of that in there, huh?

Cathy G.

 
design by suckmylolly.com