Friday, July 8, 2011

July Class Share!

Hello!  Today is another two post day!  I finished my class samples and sent the pics and the info off to The Crafty Scrapper early yesterday.  So, my idea was to do a post here for my cards sometime yesterday.  But, I never got to it so now I have this post about my class cards and another for forgotten stamp Friday.  So, be sure to look for that one!  This will be my 4th month to teach.  The first month, the cards were basic A-2 cards.  But, ever since then, I have been on this kick to teach all kinds of cards and this month will be no exception!  This time around, we are doing a Sliding Pop-Up Card, a Flap Card, and a Shaped Easel Card!  I do have pics of the cards to show you.  But, I won't be adding details and instructions until after the class has been taught.  Here they are!  Enjoy!

Sliding Pop Up Card Front

Sliding Pop Up Card Open
Flap Card Front

Flap Card Inside

Shaped Easel Front


Shaped Easel Open



O.k. I think these cards are pretty darn cool.  They look hard to make, but are really very easy.  Here are the class details, in case you are interested in signing up or would like a class kit.  It should would be fun to have you there!
 
 Lemonade, Sunshine, and Popcorn  -$25
Wed. July 27th 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. AND Sat. July 30th 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 pm.


What do these items have in common? Well, they are the themes for three unique cards you will make in class using pretty papers, and stamps and dies from My Favorite Things. You will create a Sliding Pop Up Card, a Shaped Easel Card, and a Flap Card with a magnetic closure. All three look hard, but are simple to make! Please bring adhesive, small pop dots, Xyron X (if you have one), detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided.
The Crafty Scapper 972-923-3151

On to my second post for the day ...

Happy Stamping
Tina
















0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com