Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Card Class Creations Share!

Hello!  I have been working hard on getting my samples made for my August card class at The Crafty Scrapper.  They are finished, but the bad part is the class is next week, which doesn't give a lot of time for sign-ups.  That sucks, but it is just the way it worked out.  You see, I decided I wanted to do a class with "flowers".  I personally, have lots and lots of flower stamps, but, I needed to use product that she sells, so I had to get her to order a couple of sets for me and that took some time.  We'll see how it goes. You never know.  On a good note, I have three very creative cards to share with you!  Enjoy! 

  

























The first card is that Faux Pressed Flower technique that I have done in the past, but I thought this would be a fun one to show, since it is something different.  This technique is one I got from an ex-customer friend, Anne Harada.  She is a friend on FB so I asked if it would be alright if I taught it.  I got an a.o.k.!    Do you love the rolled flower that I made using a My Favorite Things die and some felt?  The second card is a Flower Pot Pocket Card.  I found the instructions for this one on line, but the instructions I found had the pot a lot smaller, so I played around with it and this is the result.  The result is a little larger than an A-2 size, my guess would be an A-6 size so that is still a good size and I will have envelopes to give out in class.  The last card is a Joy Fold Card, which I have taught in a previous class, but I had several coordinating papers that I wanted to use, so I decided to repeat this type of card.  Last time, the card was a vertical layout and this time it is a horizontal version. 

I am teaching the same class on Wed., the 24th at 11 a.m, and Sat., the 27th at 2:30 p.m.  Here are the details:  Say It With Flowers - $25  You will complete three creative cards in class using two stamp sets from Our Craft Lounge. You will learn a Faux Pressed Flower Technique, make a Flower Pot Pocket card, and create a Joy Fold card. Please bring adhesive, small pop dots, glue stick, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium (Copics, colored pencils, etc.) All other supplies provided. 


Tomorrow night is the Deadbeat Designs class I told you about a while ago at Googly Eyes in Irving, Texas.  Mark Jetton of Deadbeat Designs is team teaching with a very good friend of mine, Lynn Lloyd, who has owned stamp stores in both Florida and Texas.  No one knows what the project will be, but I do know it is gonna be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to it.  I will post class pics on Thursday, so be sure to stop back by! 

Happy Stamping!
Tina  




1 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Awesome cards Tina! Love the Faux Pressed sample, beautifully done! And that little rolled rose is the perfect touch! I have that die too, need to use it more, it's adorable! Good luck with the class!! You're a natural!!
Hugs,
Anne

 
design by suckmylolly.com