Wednesday, August 31, 2011

With A Cherry On Top!

Hello!  O.k. at least two weeks in a row, I have had cards to share, but I haven't done blog posts to show you ... that's bad!  And what makes it worse, is seeing that my August count for blog posts is only going to be 15.  I have to do better for September!  After all, you are doing your part by "following" and I must do my part too!  I have two cards for you today. They both are stamped with the same set of stamps and use the same set of papers, new from Bo Bunny.  But, they are so cute ... here they are.  Enjoy!




As you can see, one has the honeycomb cupcake pop-up when you open it and the second card is an easel card.  These two cards I made for a class I am teaching next week at Country Scents, which is a small, local scrapbook store.  I guess I will be kinda like a guest teacher for them as they don't have outside teachers in to teach.  But, Lisa, one of the owners, (the store is owned by mom and daughter, Mae and Lisa, and is located in the big garage at Mae's house) knew I had made many cards with the honeycomb pop-ups and so she asked me to teach it.  I have to say the customers that go to this store, are pampered by these two store owners.  When I gave them the supply list to pass on to the class takers, I was told that they furnish all the supplies and I know for a fact that every time they have a class, they serve lunch!  Wow!  And to add to that, in this class, as part of the class fee, they will be taking home the stamp set too.  Can you say, bargain?

Recipe:

Paper - Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth line (new), Cardstock White, Pink, Hot Pink, Brown, Honeycomb
Stamps - Inky Antics Honey Pop Birdy set
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, Classic Scalloped Circle, Classic Circles, Petite Oval, & Ribbon Tags Nestibilities
Other - Ribbon, Pearls and Rhinestones by Queen & Co.

Goodbye to August and hopefully goodbye soon to all these 100 + degree days.  I think we have had about 64 of them!  So, I will see you in September --- tomorrow!  I promise!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com