Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Did you hear that my friend Donna is now participating every other week in the Saturday Sketch Share?  That means that this week, I will be showing you not two, but three different looks using the same sketch!  How fun is that?  This week's sketch, as you will see below, was a square layout.  But, as you know, that doesn't always mean that one has to keep it a square ... so let's get to it, so you can see how the three of us did with the square layout.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, Donna's card, and the sketch.  Enjoy!


Tina's Card

Debbie's Card

Donna's Card


The Sketch


Wow!  I love all of them and so different!  I went with the ice cream theme because it is so HOT here!  With over 30 days of over 100 degree temps, I needed something cold!  The sentiment that Debbie used on her card, is a great one,  It really makes you think!  And "whooo knew" how cute Donna's card would be using that owl stamp from Inky Antics!  I knew, that's whooo!  Ha Ha!

I haven't had as much time as I would like with the granddaughter being here this week, added to the fact that it is just too hot to even take the couple of steps outside to my shack.  She and her dad will be here this next week, but I will try to get you some cards made to share with you!  See you soon!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

How fun to see the three takes on the sketch! I love your ice cream truck!!

 
design by suckmylolly.com