Saturday, August 13, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  Today a have a couple of shares for you.  First, since it is Saturday, I have this week's sketch share between my friend Debbie and I.  And then, I am sharing the project that our 12 year old granddaughter made for her friends when she was here these last two weeks.  Let's get right to it.  I will be showing Debbie's card, my card, and then the sketch we both used to make our cards.  I loved this week's sketch!  Enjoy!


My Card

Debbie's Card
The Sketch


Aren't both cards awesome?  I love both!  This is definitely a sketch you will see me use again!

Now, let me share the project Jordan, my granddaughter, made for her two friends.  Her two friends also play softball together so that was her theme combined with the friend theme! I helped her cover a  canvas with scrapbook paper, and she added a big letter for each friend's name and lots of fun stickers, and then we used the Crop a Dile 2 to add holes to the top, so she could add ribbon.  Voila ... wall hangings were created.  She did a great job.  And,  I wanted to share them with you.  Here are the pics.  Enjoy!




That's the shares for this week.  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

1 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

what adorable cards...very cute images...great cards...hope your weekend was awesome!

enjoy *~*

 
design by suckmylolly.com