Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  We are moving right along though the 2010 sketches from Mojo Monday.  Every four to five weeks, they have a week where there was a choice between a circle card or a square card.  This is one of those weeks.  And this time, Debbie and I had totally different ideas, as I did a circle and she did a square.  So, let's do it!  Here is my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch.  Enjoy!



My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch Choices

Note, that my card is kinda weird this week.  I used a printed image on a scrapbook page from one of the new My Minds Eye 6 x6 pads as my focal point, and then added elements to follow the sketch.  I was running way late in completing my card this week, so I left it as it was, but ... do I think the image goes with the flowers, and the heart ?... not really.  Better luck next week!  Hey did you see that on Debbie's card she rotated the sketch?  That is completely legal, and a pretty cool idea!

I am teaching my second class today at The Crafty Scrapper.  I was worried last week whether I would have any sign-ups.  As it turned out, I made 15 kits and all but one is sold. Who knows, maybe one more will sign up today!   Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Join me in sending prayers to the East coast for those being affected this weekend by Hurricane Irene.  See you next week!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com