Friday, August 26, 2011

What's Up?

Hello!  I really messed up this week.  Last Sunday, I made two cards to show you, one on Tues. and one on Wed.  I guess, I thought I did both posts ...NOT!  I never did the post for Wed., so here you are this week wondering ... where is she??  Especially, since it is now Friday and you have only seen one card from me this week!  Here is my card that should have been shown on Wed.  Enjoy!



I inked up my new balloon scene stamp I got at the Deadbeat Designs class last week.  This is a very simple card, as the balloons are just colored with pencils and layered with some pattern papers.  The best part is how I used his stamp, What's Up? on the cloud die!  I like how this very simple card turned out!  How about you?

Recipe:

Paper - Echo Park Summer Days 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Aqua
Stamps - Deadbeat Designs
Ink - Versafine Black, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol
Tools - Cloud die by Papertrey Inc., Spellbinders Labels 8
Other - Ribbon, Rhinestones by Queen & Co., Glitter Pen

Well, I will have the Sat. Sketch share tomorrow, but other than that, I guess this week is pretty much a bust!  It seems that happens on the weeks I teach two days.  I always think I will get ahead, but I don't.  Frankly, I just don't think that is in my nature to do it that way!  I have always been the type to push whatever needs to be completed to the last minute.  And I am 51 and don't think I will be changing!  Hee Hee!  See you tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com