Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back with another sketch share.  This is a week that my friend Donna is participating so I have three cards and a sketch to show you.  Wait until you see, they all came out so cute.  The sketch is an easy one and I love it.  Here they are.  I love how they all came out!  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card
Donna's Card


The Sketch

I very happy to say my craft room is now clean!  Well, it is probably not perfect, but that might be because I have a lot of stuff in my little metal building! But, all the paper scraps are in their proper place instead of in a big pile, and you can actually see my desk top!  Wow!  I even vacuumed to get all the scraps of paper off the floor.  Woo Hoo!  I know it won't last long, but for now, this stamper is one happy camper!

Monday and Tuesday I will be working on my class kits, but I hope to get into my very clean room this weekend to make some cards so I have some to show you next week.  Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina 



 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com