Monday, July 1, 2013

Two for Poppies!


Hello!  I have been promising to show you two cards for two weeks.  Well, today is the day and I am showing you both cards in this one post!  Both cards use the same set of papers, appropriately called "Poppies".  One card is using the second die in the Spellbinders set that I used a couple of weeks ago and the second card is the set from Rubbernecker which I have used before.  I love these poppy cards, and I hope you will too!  Let me show you ... enjoy!
 


I do want to comment on the first one, which uses the die.  I have gotten a couple of questions about this set of dies.  Here is a picture of the set, so you know what to look for.  Both cards used sentiments from the Rubbernecker poppies sets.  The stamped poppies on the second card were already stamped in a stash of miscellaneous pieces on my desk.  When I got the Poppies set of papers, I pulled this one out.  Loved out it matched so well with the papers.  Which one is your favorite?

Recipe:
Paper - Little Yellow Bicycle 6 x 6, Cardstock 2 Oranges, White
Stamps - Rubbernecker - Card #1 Sketch Poppies set, Cards #2 Poppy Field set
Ink - Memento Black, (card #2 since stamped image is from my stash, I am not positive, but I think I used Tombow Pens directly on the rubber and then spritzed with water before stamping)
Tools - Spellbinders Asters & Poppies D-lites, Spellbinders Ovals, The Stamps of Life scallop border on card #2

Other - Ribbon by May Arts, Pearls by Queen & Co.

Tomorrow I will be back to show you two more cards.  One is made by me, and one is made by a friend, with the theme flip flops.  Great summer theme.  See you then!

Happy Stamping!
Tina


0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com