Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I.  This week was my teaching week, which as you know, Mon. and Tues. are spent prepping, and Wed. teaching. This leaves Thurs. and Fri. to work on stuff or not.  This time was a "not".  I took a mini break and never even took my supplies out of the car, as I will need it for my second class today. This share is one of the ones where there is a choice between circle or square.  Debbie and I both went square ... but unlike it appears in the pics, mine is a 4 1/4" square and Debbie's is a 5 1/2" square.  Love them both ... let me show you!  Enjoy!
 
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
I think Debbie and I both really liked this sketch.  I really think it would work for an A2 size card as well ... good idea, I will try it out!  Soon! 

Before I go, I want to make sure you are seeing something I added last night.  Do you see that on every pic, there is a "pin it" button?  You have to "hover" your mouse over the left corner, to see it.  That means that anything can be pinned to your board in pinterest!  I am super excited about this!  I would love it if you see something you like that I do (or Debbie does), you would "pin it"! 

I have family coming to visit and they will be here until Wed.  Just giving you a heads up, as I know I won't be creating, therefore, no posts from me.  I will be back for the share on Saturday, for sure!  Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com