Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another Year Older and Wiser!

Hello!  The last few days have been cold which makes it hard for me to want to go out to my stamping shack.  I first have to go out there and turn on the heaters and then I can go back when I think it has warmed up enough.  Yesterday, I was out there for quite some time.  I am loving that it is cleaner than it was before Christmas, but yesterday, I had a hard time getting the creative mojo going.  I need to be making some general cards I can have in a stash for when I need them.  All I got made yesterday was my Saturday card, but fortunately for you, I already have a birthday card to show you today.   Let's do it ... enjoy!
 
 

I love how this one came out.  So simple, but yet all the layers give it a lot of interest.  Like?

Recipe:
Paper - My Minds Eye Fine and Dandy 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Owl & Sentiment by Darcies, Branch by Endless Creations
Ink - Memento Black,  Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Circles
Other - Twine by The Twinery, Rhinestones


Stay warm!  Happy Stamping
Tina

1 comments:

voyager said...

Love it Tina! Too cute! Hope to see u this weekend @ the convention!!
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com