Friday, January 3, 2014

January Class Share!

Hello!  Stamp room is clean ...well, straightened and picked up ...won't ever be "clean with all my stuff in it! LOL!  And I continually buy more.  Yes, I am addictive but if you are reading this, so are you!  So, next on the agenda was to get my January class projects done.  Carolyn had asked me to get them to her by the first so they could make her newsletter.  Done!  But, I have to share them here with you too!  One of the ladies requested that I do a card pouch like I did for the craft bazaar.  So, o.k. I knew that would be easy.  And, I figured I should do a Valentine theme since it is in January.  When I was at the store for the after Christmas sale, they let me peek in a box they had just got in from Inky Antics. Wasn't on sale, but I didn't care, as I knew it would make a darn cute project and it did!  Let me show you!  Enjoy!
 
 
The Pouch
 
 
The Pouch Opened

Card #1

Card #2


Card #3

Card #4


Another request I got was a post it note holder, which was another craft bazaar project.  So, before I got started on the class, I had in my mind that I would teach one of the post it note holders and a new idea I saw that is a desktop version that comes complete with a calendar.  Well, after making the card pouch and all four cards and seeing how much paper that project was going to take, I had to backtrack a little and decided I will have to save the post it note holders, like the one I did for the craft bazaar, to another month.  I am still adding the desktop version to this class as a bonus project.  I just had to since it includes a calendar.  Here is the bonus project ... enjoy!

And a look from the side ...

 
Here are the class details for anyone interested.  Remember, I can always do a kit if you can't come or are not local. 
 
Valentine Friends Cards & Card Pouch + Bonus Project  Wed. Jan. 28 11:00 a.m. and Sat. Feb. 1st 2:30 p.m.  $25
By special request, you will be creating a card pouch and four matching cards.  The pouch and cards uses a brand new set from Inky Antics, all with an adorable dog and cat.  This will make a perfect gift or you can send the cards individually and keep the pouch to hold other cards.   Also included in this class is a bonus project.  You will be making a desk calendar & post it note holder.  
Please bring adhesive to include 1/8" score tape, pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  Also, a post it note pad for your desk holder (optional).   All other supplies provided.  (Copics used: dog: E33, E35, E37, B00, C0 cat: W1, W3, W5, W7, both: R35, RV15, RV55, R20, C2, of course you could color your dog and cat other colors, just my picks and these are listed only for those that have asked for them).

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com