Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I know you haven't seen since last week.  I think I am out of my normal routine.  Remember, we have house guests.  Gary's son and granddaughter are living with us right now until they close on their house, probably next month.  I hope to find me a new routine so I can get creative!  But, at least I did the card of the week!  And today, of course, you get two cards, one from Debbie and one from me.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both did.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
This was an interesting sketch I thought.  I am not sure if I really like or not.  For mine, I inked up some stamps I got in a clearance bin at the stamp convention last weekend.  I know you are thinking a pink typewriter?  Well, when I was in high school, I had a blue one!  Maybe they had pink ones?  Well, probably not, but it was fun to make it anyway!  Debbie said she has been making a bunch of "guy" birthday cards so she shared one of them with us.  What do you think of the sketch this week?

See you tomorrow for the quote of the day.
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com