Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hey Foxy!

Hello!  I was able to stamp a little over the weekend, at least to get a couple of cards made.  I hope to be able to get creative today or tomorrow too, but we'll see how it goes.  Today's card is from a new set I just ordered from Reverse Confetti.  The owner of this company, Jen del Muro, used to teach Copic classes at my store, so I think it is pretty funny that now I am coloring with Copics and inking her stamps.  Here is my card ... enjoy!

 
Pretty cute, huh?  From my understanding, this little fox, named Frieda, is the first of a new line from her called Quirky Cuties!  It is safe to say, that if they are all as cute as this one, I may be starting a new collection!  You will be seeing this stamp from me again soon.  It was fun to color.  Speaking of coloring, I used to not like to color, but you know what?  I think I am changing a little.  The copics just make it so easy and I love how the ink looks so smooth on the paper.  The only issue I have is not knowing what colors to use.  That is why I love to pick the papers first, and then I can color to match.  Just like I did with this card!  

Recipe:
Paper - Basic Grey Hey Girl 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Natural White, Dark Brown
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Quirky Cuties: Frieda Fox
Ink  Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circle and Classic Circle

Other - Pearls, Twine from The Twinery, Sheer Ribbon from DeNami Designs

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com