Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another sketch share between Debbie and I.  This is another week where we had a choice between circle or square.  I think it is so interesting that when Debbie and I first started doing this share together, she would almost always go with the square choice and I with the circle choice.  Now, about two years later, we have switched.  I mostly do squares (small ones) and she mostly does circles.  Let's get to our cards.  I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch choices we had.  Enjoy!
 
 
 
My Card
 

Debbie's Card

The Sketches
Debbie wrote on the inside of her card, that she wasn't sure about hers ... but I love hers!  And so much, that I might be "casing" that one!  I think that chevron pattern paper in the middle really sets off the other papers and colors.  She did mention that she had trouble finding a small enough sentiment to add to the middle.  I like mine too.  I did that triple stamping technique, but technically with my card, it should be a double stamping technique, as there were only two layers.  The only thing was I found a distress ink color that perfectly matched the green in the paper, but later, it seemed liked it faded a little.  Sometimes die inks do that, not sure why.  Do you like our cards? 

I am off today to the second of the two stamp conventions this month.  I debated about going, as my pocketbook is low, but I decided in the end, I might be disappointed if I didn't.  I will let you know if I find anything interesting in tomorrow's words of wisdom post.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com