Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Words of Wisdom!

Hello!  Since yesterday I attended the rubber stamp convention in Grapevine, I thought something about creativity was in order ... enjoy!



They said it was their 18th year.  And I have been around for all of them.  When I had the store, I was their biggest promoter.  I always figured that I would get more business by making it a positive instead of a negative.  I would have guest teachers come to my store before and after the conventions, and on the Saturday nights after the show, I would host a big party at the store, with another guest doing demos.  It was always a money making weekend and oh, so fun!  I knew I would get to see so many customers that weekend, not only the ones I saw often, but also, the out of towners.  And, that is why I went to the stamp convention yesterday.  The show was a lot smaller than it used to be in the early days, which for me was good, because it allowed me to have time to visit with many ex-customers that I haven't seen in a while.  I really enjoyed my day, and of course, I picked up a few new things to play with.  

See you soon!


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com