Saturday, January 4, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am a creature of habit so ... you know what that means?  Every Saturday, I will be bringing you more shares between Debbie and I.  I love the challenge of it and also love to try out new sketches to add to my "go to" sketchbook.  Speaking of that, I need to give you my updated favorite sketches sometime soon.  Today's sketch should be added too!  I think you will agree.  Let's get to it ... I will show you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used.  Enjoy!
 
 
My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch
The sketch is horizontal which seems to be a rarity and it has a circle plus other interesting elements.  Great sketch and two great cards!  Happy New Year!

And Happy Stamping!
Tina

P.S.  On a personal note, my hubby's son and granddaughter are moving down here TODAY!  William and Jordan have been wanting to move down here for a while.  Finally ... New Job, check.  House, offer made and is a few blocks from us! Check.  Jordan will get enrolled at Malakoff High (Freshman), almost check (next week)!  Hubby and I are excited and very happy about this ... even for the fact that they are moving in with us temporarily!  Did I tell you William likes to cook? 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com