Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What's In Your Pocket? Card #2

Hello!  I am off to teach today but I wanted to give you my version of the post that went live today on The Crafty Scrapper's blog.  If you missed yesterday, be sure to scroll down to see it, as today's card, yesterday's card, and tomorrow's card are all created with pockets on the front of the cards.  I will also be showing you an additional photo at the end that will not be on their blog.   Here is the my post ... enjoy!


Hello, it's Tina here, to share with you the second of the three pocket cards I have made using wonderful products from The Crafty Scrapper.

























Today's card features a fold down diagonal pocket on the front.  I added a fun butterfly wood embellishment from Maya road and colored it with a Copic marker.  












The stamped sentiment on the tag is from a wonderful set of stamps from Inky Antics.  The tag was made from the backside of the floral paper.  It is one of those sheets that is made to cut apart.  As a stamper, I rarely use them.  So glad I got to today!

My card can be seen in person at The Crafty Scrapper and you can get a list of supplies used on this card when you stop in!

Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for my third pocket card creation!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

Here is one more photo from me ...

















One more tag tomorrow ... see you then!
Happy Stamping!
Tina





1 comments:

voyager said...

Tina, I love, love, love your tag cards. They are beautimus!!!
Marlene

 
design by suckmylolly.com