Monday, January 27, 2014

For You, My Friend!

Hello!  I am back today with another card with that cute little Freida fox I used last week!  This time, I added glasses to her, which is also included in the set!  And I made her a gray fox so she would match the papers I used.  Here is my card ... enjoy!

 
Recipe:
Paper - Echo Park Yours Truly 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock White, Red
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Quirky Cuties: Freida Fox
Ink - Memento Black, Copics
Tools - Spellbinders Classic Scallop Circle, Classic Circle, The Stamps of Life Scallop border die

Other - Ribbon from May Arts, Rhinestones

Last Friday, I showed you the post that I thought would also be shown on The Crafty Scrapper's blog, but it seems that they thought my post was too long, and so without my knowledge they did an edit and removed part of it.  I was not that happy about it since I was not expecting it.  I now understand more of how they want their posts to look.  My second set of cards going live this Wed., were going to be in one post, but it was going to be especially long.  We changed that into three separate posts, for the next three days.  So, stop back here to see those, along with some with some extra pictures and details about the cards. 

Happy Stamping!

Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com