Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Crafty Cutts Dies Samples Share 2 of 3!

Hello!  I am back with the second card I made for The Crafty Scrapper to show the workings of the two of the dies they got in the store.  If you missed it, yesterday's post has more information.  The card for today, has the Square Cage die on the front of the card from Inky Antics and on the inside, the Standing Pot Out die by Art Gone Wild.   Enjoy!


 
 
 
 
I gave you two photos of the front, so that you can see how when the twine is pulled, the square cage comes up and the inside sentiment is revealed.  Also, below you will find the photos of the two dies.   The inside die is unique with the little "stage" it creates.  But, unlike yesterday's card where the pop ups can be placed anywhere, this die has four holes in which to create the "stage".  With my card, I only used three pop-ups, so I simply covered the fourth hole. 
 


Tomorrow I will show you the last card with two other Crafty Cutts dies.

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com