Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crafty Cutts Dies Samples Share 3 of 3!

Hello!  Third day, third card.  If you missed the last two days, make sure you check them out.  I have been showing three cards that I made for the owner of The Crafty Scrapper to showcase six new dies that she recently got in at the store.  She wanted me to make some cards to show "what they do".  This one I got a little lazy ... and what I mean by that is that there are no stamps ... shhh ... don't tell the "stamping police"!  Hee, Hee!  Anyway, it really was supposed to showcase the dies, right?  For this card, on the front I created a little vellum envelope to show off the Never Ending Crafty Cutts die from Inky Antics and on the inside, I have used the Exploding Pop-Out die from Art Gone Wild.  Enjoy!
 
 




 
 
Above I showed you photos of how they look each time they are refolded.  And below is the die that created it.  Note on the die below, it also cuts out some elements like flowers and scallops to be used on the card or any card.  Always happy to have more die cut flowers ...what a great bonus.  The inside is shown above and the die below.  Easy to make this cool "pop-out explosion".  I am doing a card with this one in my class I am teaching this week.  Hands on is always the best!  

I am doing one of each of these dies every month in my classes.  (5 to go!)  Anyway, you know that if I make it, I share it, no matter what.  This set of cards (from the last 3 days) was made a few weeks ago and I wanted to share them before too much time had passed. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com