Friday, February 14, 2014

You Make My Heart Skip A Beat!

Happy Valentine's Day!  I am here today to share the card I made for my hubby for Valentine's day.  I did a"case" of my own sketch, from one of the cards in my last class.  The stamp I got a while back from an online order to Unity (it was a sale!).  I ordered this one especially for Gary, and have been holding on to it to ink it for the right occasion.  For those of you who don't know, my hubby is a music collector and has lp's, 45's, cd's from floor to ceiling on every wall in his room.  Plus, he buys and sells daily.  So, as you will see the image I got is so perfect for him!  Let me show you my card ... enjoy!


I did my whole card background before I added the main image.  At first, I thought maybe my background was too busy to really show off the image, but I decided to just go with it!  Also, the little music notes were part of the main image and they were attached at the top right corner.  But, I thought I could put them to better use if they were a separate image ...so, I just cut them off.  I think it did help when I added the little circles of notes in two places.  I like how it came out.  I hope he does too!

Recipe:
Paper - Pebbles Yours Truly 6 x 6 pad, Cardstock Red, White
Stamps - Unity
Ink - Memento Black, Red Copic
Tools - Spellbinders On the Edge Heart border, Classic Circle, Classic Oval, Classic Heart, We R Memory Keepers corner rounder
Other - Rhinestones


See you tomorrow for the Saturday Sketch share!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com