Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello Starburst!


Below is the copy of the post that is on The Crafty Scrapper's blog today. In the one for the store, I didn't give any direction on making the starburst because they only want me to do that if I am doing an actual tutorial.  But, here on my blog, it is easy for me to share the link on how to make it.  Shannon is a local and her step by step is very easy to follow.  Basically, you just cut your paper at 1 1/2" x 4 1/2" and cut diagonally to create the pieces to make your starburst!  Easy, peasy!   So, there you have it ... now go make you a starburst card! 

Also, I want to note that my normal Saturday post is here today too, so be sure to check it out!  Now for the copy ...
Hello, it's Tina here today to share with you another card creation using wonderful products from The Crafty Scrapper




I was so excited to see such pretty papers in my design team kit this month.  I decided I needed to find the perfect design to really show them off.  This easy to make starburst design does the trick! I also got to use some favorite dies from My Favorite Things.  In my style of card making, I almost always add a sentiment to the front of the card.  I liked the "hello friend" sentiment because that way this card could be for multiple occasions.  I love how it came out.  I hope you do too!

Happy Stamping!
Tina



0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com