Monday, February 24, 2014

God Bless America!

Hello!  The card I have for you today is one that Donna and I made 20 of just alike that we will be taking tonight to the Blue Star Mother's meeting.  Each card will go into one of the boxes that everyone will be packing to send to our troops!  It has been awhile since we got to make some fun patriotic cards and this is one is definitely "fun"!  I got this great set of clear stamps at the last stamp convention from Sweet Stamps.  I love this guy ... let me show you ... enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Isn't he a hoot?  He just makes me smile.  We also got to use some great patriotic scrapbook paper from Doodlebug Designs that I had a friend get for me last year.  We found a nice sketch on pinterest that we liked and went with it.  It took us a few hours to make the 20 cards but we enjoyed it.  On our way to the Blue Star Mother's meeting we have to stop by The Crafty Scrapper and pick up what they collected for us to send to the troops.  When they do their garage sales, they allow people to come and shop on Friday night if they bring 3 items off the list of things the troops need.  And I hear they had a lot of people Friday night and collected a lot.  So awesome!  So, I made a card to take tonight for the ladies to sign so that we can send it back to the store to say "thanks".  Here is the card I made ... enjoy!
 
 
I got to use some stamps from Unity that I got sometime last year.  Pretty simple, but I like how it came out.  What do you think of the two cards today?

This is my teaching week which means I shouldn't take the time for this but I have several cards that I haven't shown you, so I am in the middle of writing those posts for you. 

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com