Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pretty Banner Card!

Hello!  I got my new packet of papers and stuff to create some more cards for The Crafty Scrapper's design team blog.  I was happy to see some paper in "my colors"!  There is just something that happens to the creative flow when you are working with colors you like!  From this packet, I will be creating five cards, two for Feb., two for March, and one for April.  And all the cards need to be done by Feb. 15th, but somehow I got scheduled for a post on their blog for TODAY!  So, early in the week, I got going with my new stuff and made this card!  The post that I did for their blog is below.  I don't think they made any changes this time ...woo hoo!  The card is a little thicker than my normal style, as I used some Maya Road chipboard banner pieces ... and buttons, but it is not so thick that I don't think you couldn't send, just have to add a little extra postage.  It was a really fun card to make ... enjoy!



Hello, it's Tina here today to share with you another card creation with wonderful products from The Crafty Scrapper


 















Lately, I have been seeing all kinds of ideas with banners on cards.  I knew I wanted to join in and so I created this fun and festive banner for today's card.  I combined Maya Road's banner chipboard pieces, which I inked with distress ink, with beautiful papers from Authentique's Flourish line, and small dies from My Favorite Things.  And of course, a stamped sentiment completes the card.  I love how it came out and I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!
All the supplies can be found or ordered at The Crafty Scrapper!
Happy Stamping!
Tina


Again, I am not adding the full recipe here, but I do have a list, so just shoot me an email, if I can help you out!  I am in my room this week working on my February class samples.  And, also some sample cards for the store to show off some new dies they got in.  I need those ready by Friday, as they are have a little new product party.  I have decided that each month in my own class, I am going to be making a card with one of those six dies.  A lot on my creative plate for sure! 

See you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com