Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday's Sketch Share ... A Double Dose!

Hello!  I am a little late today bringing you a double dose of Saturday Sketch Shares!  So, today instead of two cards and a sketch, you will get four cards and two sketches!  Woo Hoo!  I love them all and I know you will too!  This is how it is gonna go ... I will be showing you my card, Debbie's card, and the sketch we both used for the first one, and then repeat the process for the second one.  Enjoy!

My Card
Debbie's Card

The First Sketch


My Card

Debbie's Card
The Second Sketch



One note, on Debbie's Valentine card, the back panel is a very hot pink, instead of the fuchsia it came out as.  I don't know why certain colors don't show up when I scan cards!  But, pink or fuchsia, this card is too cute!  Which is your favorite?

See you tomorrow for the words of wisdom post.  I haven't quite finished my class cards, 1/2 there, and that is because I spent time working on some sample cards for the store showing 6 new dies they got in.  I will show you those next week, along with a birthday card I made for a friend, and the class cards!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com