Wednesday, February 12, 2014

February Class Share!


Hello!  I think I told you last week that I had finished the first card for my February class but that I didn't know what I wanted to do for the second card.  I had so much trouble and I don't even know why.  The store got in six different dies, three from Art Gone Wild and three from Inky Antics.  Each retail for around $20, so I decided it would be best to spread them out and teach one a month.  Yes, with me having a store in the past, makes me think of these things!  I also had planned to use the cupcake die set from Impression Obsession, but first, I couldn't decide which of the six dies to use and then I felt I needed more than just the cupcake die for me to feel good about the card.  So, I simply used some stamps from the companies they sell, and figure they can always order them if they get requests.  The first card is definitely the "wow" card!  This one I took to the store last Friday just to show and they loved it and wanted me to leave it.  Which was fine, but that meant, my photos had to be taken there at the store instead of home with better lighting.  The two cards are really the class, but I threw in a third project ... for fun, and also because they always have at least three items to make.  The third project is a super, simple post it note holder!  Loved it and couldn't resist adding it to the class!  Here is my Feb. class ... enjoy!



Pop-Up Box Card

Pop-Up Box Card - Folded Flat for Mailing

Pop-Up Box Card - backside ready to add message

Front of Twisting Explosion Pop-Out Card

Inside of Twisting Explosion Pop-Out Card

Easy Peasy Post-It Note Holder
Below is my class description if you are interested in coming or would like a class kit. ...

Pop-Up and Pop-Out!  Wed. Feb. 26th 11:00 a.m. and Sat. March 1st 2:30 p.m.  $25
The first card you will be creating is a Pop-up Box Card.  Easy to make but will "wow" you.  It does fold flat for mailing and you will be creating an envelope in class for it to fit in.  The store got in 6 special dies that create different types of pop-outs and starting this month, you will be using one of the six to make a fun card.  This time we are using Art Gone Wild's Twisting Explosion Pop-Out die.  Favorite stamp companies are present in both cards including My Favorite Things, Impression Obsession, and Inky Antics.  Then, the last project is a simple but useful must have.  You will be creating a post-it note holder. This idea was just too simple not to share with you!  
Please bring adhesive to include score tape, pop-up dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  All other supplies provided, including a post it note and a pen for your holder.  (Copics used: card 1: E00, E35, V15, YG13/YG17. card 2: W1, W2, B00, R11, RV32, these are listed only for those that have asked for them).


Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com