Thursday, March 12, 2015

Blessed to Have You in my Life!

Hello!  I have three cards that I keep thinking I need to put on here, but haven't, so today and tomorrow we are taking care of that.  Of the three, one is pretty, and two are silly and/or fun, so here is my thinking ... today I'll show you the pretty one today and tomorrow the other two.  Here is my card for today ... enjoy!


It really is a simple card, where I basically let pretty papers, a pretty sentiment and some rhinestones complete the card.  Yes, I said "some" rhinestones, but really, there are more than some!  The circled sentiment needed something and so rhinestones was the key!  The sentiment and flower are both from Verve stamps which is my go to stamps for pretty cards! 

See you tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com