Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March Class Share!

Hello!  I am quite happy with my set of Easter cards I will be teaching at the end of the month.  I feel like the creating of them went great too, as I had some visions in my head before I even started and the finished results are pretty darn close.  I love it when that happens.  Let me get right to it and show you my cards ...enjoy!

First, an adorable bunch of bunnies in a card in a box.  First photo, shows it all folded up in a clear envelope ...

 
Next, this is how it looks opened ...
 

 And a close-up ...

 
 The second card is a beautiful religious card for the holiday with a stained glass window you will create ...
 
 It opens to a special easel card ...

 
 And another close-up ...

 
 And the third card is a slider card.  Here it is closed ...

 
 Pull the ribbon and the basket and the special message slides upward ...


I see on the first card that I didn't show you the photo of the message panel in the back pocket.  It slides out to reveal the second part of the sentiment for "Somebunny" ... "loves you".  This also gives you a space to write your message.  On the third card, I decided that there would be enough space to add a small message under the sentiment.  I love how all three cards came out and maybe you do too?   Below are the details if you are interested in coming to class at The Crafty Scrapper or would like them to hold you a kit.  If this is the case, you have to sign up through them by calling 972-923-3151.  If you aren't local and want me to send you a kit complete with pictures and instructions, you can let me know by emailing me at stamperfw@aol.com. 

Easter Cards 2015 - Wed. March 25th 11 a.m. and Sat. March 28th 2:30 p.m. $28
Come make three special cards just in time for Easter!  First, we will be making a card in a box with the most adorable bunny stamps from My Favorite Things.  You will love the size of this box as it fits perfectly in a regular size envelope.  Next, there is a beautiful religious easel card with a stained glass window that you will create.  The third card is a fun slider card where you pull the ribbon and the main image slides to reveal a fun message,  All three will "wow" the recipients but are super easy to create.  Please bring adhesive to include pop ups, micro or mini glue dots, detailed scissors, and your preferred coloring medium.  (For those who like to know ahead of time which Copics I used: Card 1:  YR16, RV21, Y06, E33, E37, YR65, YG03, B000, RV10, BG01, C0, Card 2: V95, BG23,  Card 3: E41, E43, BV000, YG23, Y15, BG000, Bg01, RV52, RV55, YR15)
 
I still have another couple of cards to show you.  Hope to be back tomorrow to do just that!

Happy Stamping!
Tina

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com