Saturday, March 21, 2015

Saturday's Sketch Share!

Hello!  I am back today with another share between Debbie and I using the same sketch.  Today I have an additional card that is very close as being the same, but with just a couple of added elements.  When I made my card, I cut enough to have three additional cards to send.  I finished the first one and it got put in the mail to Debbie, but when I went to finish the other three, I decided I would like it better if I added a little something extra.  First, my original card, then Debbie's, then the sketch we both used.  And then last by not least, my additional card.  Enjoy!

My Card

Debbie's Card

The Sketch

My Bonus Card
Debbie's card came out perfect and I think it is because she added that adorable leprechaun image on the right side of the card.  This sketch just needs something  more to make it complete.  At least that is what I think,  What are your thoughts?

Happy Stamping!
Tina 

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com